How can I get rid of puffy nipples?

How can I get rid of puffy nipples?

First of all I'm almost 17. I'm 5'11 and 150 lbs and skinny. I've had puffy nipples for a few years. I've also been workin out and pecs do not hide them. I've heard all the yada yada about puberty and it going away in my twenties but I don't have that kind of patience. Any help?
9 answers
 
 
Best Answer:  you may have gynecomastia or puffy nipples. sometimes during puberty this happens.most of the time it goes away by itself and there are times when it doesn't.you may want to go to your family doctor and have it checked out just to be sure.you can by compression shirts that will hide your puffy nipples. they range in price from as little as
$25.00 to $125.00 they come in black and white and you cant see them under your shirt.my son went through the same thing you are going through his nipples are still a little puffy but the shirts help.go to www.gynecomastia.org and check out ther web site there is a lot of information there and you can ask a M.D. questions on how to get rid of your puffy nipples.
Source(s): got em
marcinmonroe63 · 7 years ago 
 
 
if this does not go away before you are 17 then you probably have a case of gynocomastia. This is when there is a bit of breast tissue (yes men can have actual breast tissue) under the nipple and fat gets stuck between that tissue and the skin causing your nipples to stick out. It is actually very common in preteen boys but usually goes away by age 16. Only surgery will remove the tissue which will eliminate the puffiness.
Patricia · 5 days ag
 
 
This Site Might Help You.

RE:
How can I get rid of puffy nipples?
First of all I'm almost 17. I'm 5'11 and 150 lbs and skinny. I've had puffy nipples for a few years. I've also been workin out and pecs do not hide them. I've heard all the yada yada about puberty and it going away in my twenties but I don't have that kind of patience....
Source(s): rid puffy nipples: https://bitly.im/Wju7t
Matthus · 7 months ago
 
 
i have puffy nipples also, when i was a teenager i went to the docs and they told me it could go away by the time im 19 or 20. when it didnt i went back and they told me that just how my nipples were, they offered to do a surgery that would take away the puffyness but they said there was a chance i would lose feeling in my nipples. i guess puffy nipples is very common, but it is also common that when you lose feeling in them they will irritate and annoy you, the doctor described it as duct tape on your chest, you can feel its there but can feel it, he also told me that most of the time when people lose the feeling in there nipples (after the surgery) they have there nipples removed because they cant stand it. sorry for rambling on, hope it makes sense im tired so didnt edit it
Source(s): personal experience
FunkyFrank · 7 years ago
1
2
 
 
so like on one has actually answered your question
yes you can go to the doctors and get an injection which will get-rid of the puffiness
Jill X
Jill York's · 7 years ago
2
1
 
You can also talk to your doc about getting on an estrogen inhibitor, like tamoxifen perhaps. Nothing much other than surgery you can do to speed it up, and it might never go away. Keeping your body fat as low as possible can help as well.
? · 7 years ago
0
1
 
keep doing what you are doing. Exercise is awesome and hot. Just be happy to have body parts and be healthy. It just got me thinking today when I saw a guy who had to ride around with his wheelchair and I realize how fortunate I am to be out of shape - so I can work on myself.- Just keep working on yourself.
? · 7 years ago
0
4
 
surgery is about the only option. sorry.
? · 7 years ago
0
1
 
You have Cancer and AIDs, sorry.
Sexual Genius · 7 years ago
2
16
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment